Saturday, July 28, 2007

We ARE still here!

I know, I know, I've been really bad about posting this week. Pups are so active it's kept me really busy and "real life" has also intruded. When I have had free time, just sitting and snuggling w/pups was calling me more strongly than posting to the blog.

I have been taking pictures and video. All pics I have taken are on the Picasa site. Okay, so some of the pics feature Fada more than pups. Hey, she's *my* baby! And when your Super pups all performing wonderful contacts in the years to come, please remember it was the little Podengo that first taught them!

I am also getting videos loaded and will post the links as I upload. Please note Cliff's new technique for the Sit'N Spin. Smart puppy there!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Awww, the new pics are very cute. I bet there are some very excited new parents out there!