Saturday, July 14, 2007

GOOD puppies

They let Neat and I sleep until 7 this morning. NO night time feeding! AND no poops in their pen this morning. They are also able to come out the door of the pen and I can herd them out the door to the back porch. We have varying degrees of bravery and coordination when getting down the two porch steps.

They are also showing a desire to wait until I let them out of the outside pen to potty in the yard, rather than IN the 8 x 8 play pen. We all hang out in the pen for feedings, play time, napping. Then before they come in the house I turn them all out in the whole yard and everyone potties pretty much as soon as they leave the pen.

Then they romp with Fada, the P Pod and their Mom. Havoc, my male PWD still steers clear. He's afraid of puppies. I've never figured out if it's the pups or because he thinks the dam will kill him. *g*

I will upload some more pics and video later tonight or in the morning. Haven't checked yet to see how well the pics of them w/Fada came out. She is SO tolerant and LOVES the babies! I shouldn't be surprised. When I picked her up in Feb. she had scabs on her muzzle from the Border terror pups her owner had at the time because she'd been romping with them. Fada is just over a year old herself, but seems to think she IS a puppy.

I hear the heathens, oops... "darlings" stirring, so going to let Neat nurse, then get everyone to bed!

No comments: