Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday update

Well, we slept all night again, but didn't wake up to a clean pen. Oh well, they ARE only 4 1/2 weeks old. *g*

And, the big news of the day is The tri's are starting to get tan spots on their cheeks and ears!

They are beginning to be able to come UP my porch steps now too! They are SO darn cute! You all need to be coming to visit, they are so entertaining!

If any of you are coming from out of town, please, feel free to stay awhile. If you don't care about me sitting and entertaining you, I'll go about my work and you can play with pups. *g*

3 comments:

Lianne Martin said...

Fada vid is SO cute. I will have to bring Fancy over sometime in the next week or so to see if she likes these pups in the backyard as much as she liked last years!

The Forest trotting link doesn't work :(

Whitney said...

I love all the new videos! The pups are SO adorable!

Lisa, thank you for all of the fantastic updates :)

Unknown said...

The Forest video link should work now.