Monday, July 30, 2007

Big day!

Started off with a morning visit to Auntie Pam's house. LOTS of kids to see!

Back home for lunch and a nap then Stacey and her daughter Carly came for a visit. Trying desperately to pick a favorite among all of these absolutely wonderful, adorable pups! *g*

Then before they left, Kim and her daughter Heather arrived to take their new boy home. Yes, because of various scheduling issues, my eight is down to 7 now. My big, fluffy Cliff is now "Phantom" and at this hour hopefully peacefully asleep in his new home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peacefully asleep? I don't think so! Let's just say he had a wild night until about 1 am. He IS, however, doing well on his housetraining and clicker conditioning already. This week will be making it FUN to be in a crate!!!

Sleepless in Columbus, Kim

Whitney said...

Congratulations on your new boy!!!

I'm counting down the days :) and getting so excited to make my trip to Ohio and pick up my new kid :)