Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Busy Monday!

Lots of visitors! Started the day with my friend Pam and 3 kids (did I think too take pics of cute kids and pups. Of course not!). Pups had a blast! (kids did too)

The in the afternoon Carole Allen from NJ, who owns Kelsey from the litter last year came by. Kelsey is just gorgeous and sweet as can be. I'd like to think she remembered me. *g*

While Carole was here, Mary Klein came by for a long overdue visit. She couldn't believe how much they had grown!

In the evening I had two agility students over to go over things for an upcoming trial and after working on trial stuff, we played with pups.

Neat also had a good day. Lianne came over and picked her up to take her to our training building to run some equioemnt. Lianne's fiance, Andy, ran her. Andy is fairly new to agility but learning quckly and apparently did quite well with her. And yes Linda, Lianne said they got their contacts. ; > Neat was apparently VERY glad to get "back to work".

Quieter day today, pups are in the kitchen pen napping, so I guess I should be getting some work done!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I love the Sit N Spin videos!

What a fun toy for all of them :)