Saturday, July 7, 2007

Phew!

Bridal shower is over, stamps have arrived so I can finish wedding invitations, then pups will take OVER my next 3-4 weeks. They can ALL escape the whelping box, so that is going away tomorrow. Stacey, you will have a chance to see them learn their new environment when you're here Monday!

Lianne was entertaining them while I changed bedding this morning. They were playing TUG with the towel she was cleaning them up with. (they had just finished their morning cereal) Later this afternoon, they were all grabbing the hem of my skirt. They *like* tug!

They also LOVE cereal. Two meals today, no one seems to have ill effects. Trying three tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey....I don't think that's River in the recent photos :)

Linda

Unknown said...

Gramma Linda strikes again! She's right, the pup standing with front feet on the box is Forest. Very different face smudge!

Daisy said...

Forest looks like quite the adventurer!