Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Exciting day

We went up to Gramma Linda's this evening for a visit! It's abut an hour drive from my place. They only screamed for about the first... 45 minutes? *g* I will say though, the crates were clean and dry when we got there at least.

Fun was had by all! Wendy Pape and Ann Braue are there teaching a camp with Linda this week and had fun playing with the pups. Two of last year's Natural Wonder pup owners and other friends joined us.

Pups had a ball, running and playing and generally impressing everyone. Is it too biased for me to say these are amazingly advanced pups who only deserve the admiration they received? *g*

They did play enough to wear themselves out and slept nearly all the way home. MUCH more relaxing ride. They are still pretty pooped now, so need to rest up to meet Lisa P (pup owner to be) tomorrow evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meeting the pups and seeing their antics. I work in a small office and everyone has been following the blog. Looking at the blog in the morning is our coffee clutch activity...we've had some pretty good chuckles. Everyone is excited to hear about our road trip to visit the puppies. : )

Anonymous said...

The puppies are ALL gorgeous! I got to see them at Lisa's and at Linda's and I don't think that ANYONE can go wrong with ANY of them. As someone who owns a 2006 Stellar/Neat baby (Kelsey), this is sort of deja vu for me. I'd be hard pressed to pick one over another - they all seem extremely similar on one level, just with subtle individual attributes. Each one I looked at was "the one" in my mind so you see I think they're ALL "the ones"! I wish you ALL good luck - as I'm sure you will all have all you desire (and more) in your puppies!
Carole & Kelsey