Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy 4 week Birthday!

I can't believe it's 4 weeks already! They celebrated by having toe nails done this morning. They didn't really enjoy it. *g*

The weather has cooled off nicely, so we spent a good part of the day outside. They really seem to like it. We live not too far from the OSU airport and they were a little taken aback when an airplane flew over. All my pups do that at first, then become very blasé about planes.

The mesh shade screens flapping in the breeze also caught their notice. So many new things!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday, kids!

Lianne Martin said...

Field was tugging on the shade thingy today when we were outside with them! It was adorable. I'm sad you caught me with Meadow though, thought I almost had her!

Anonymous said...

Lisa -
I want to add my thanks for all the updates and pictures. And, kudos for all your hard work!
I'm so jealous of those who can visit regularly. Even after 2 hours this past Monday, I didn't want to leave! Hoping to visit again next week.
Stacey