Tuesday, July 31, 2007

From Carole (2006 Natural Wonder owner)


Carole, Kelsey's owner sent the following:

Okay, attached are two photos - "Meet Incredible Cliff" and "Incredible Cliff on the table." No, I haven't lost my mind, I just get bored sometimes at trials and find stuff to do. In this case, a friend had given me a Pez dispenser and I thought it resembled two of the SuperNatural babies. I got to work scratching off the markings on the right (I'm right-handed and tend to "lean" right), not remembering which puppy was named which. Turns out, he resembled Cliff, so

added a little black paint to finish the look :-) FYI - he has an excellent table count - doesn't move a flinch. Carole







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God! This was so funny. Nothing like keeping yourself entertained at trials, Carole!

Kim and Phantom/Cliff

Daisy said...

OK, Carole, that is just too funny :-) Between that and the "feeding time" video, these puppies may have a career in comedy :-)