Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wow, we're done...

...and both very tired. Really did not sleep last night. We've both had dinner, I've spent some time w/poor Havoc (my very neglected PWD). I'll be sleeping IN the pen tonight, so going to drag the air mattress out soon.

Promise to get more pics tomorrow (will be posting on the Picture trail site I think), but done for tonight. Will also look closely and give more detailed descriptions of everyone.

For now, the big news is, Neat is snuggled in peacefully with all EIGHT pups, She's nursing, cleaning, and generally just being the perfect Mom. Anyone around for the start of the previous litter will know just how much I appreciate that! *g*

Daddy Stellar and Linda are in Cincy trialing this weekend, so the happy family here will be rooting for them.

G'nite!

No comments: