Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ack!

Stone climbed out of the whelping box today. I'm fairly certain it was an accident, since he didn't seem to know what to do once he was out. *g* Time for "phase 2" though, making the entire pen area puppy proof.

I am hoping the box will contain them at least 2 or 3 more days though. Right now, with the pups confined to the box within the pen, I can leave the pen door open at night so Neat can come and go as she pleases overnight. Once the pups have the run of the entire pen area, the door obviously has to be closed, and she will have to wake me if she wants in with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Climbed out? I find that hard to believe :) Perhaps Neat dragged him out hooked to a teat? :)He certainly is adventuresome :)

Linda

Unknown said...

I saw it, I swear I did!