Saturday, June 30, 2007

Turning into real dogs

Lianne and Andy dropped by for a quick visit and the pups all woke up to greet them. It is SO cute when they come to the side of the box to see you! Cliff was so sweet. Lianne was rubbing his ear and he was stretching into her hand. Stone wags his tail when you rub him. And Linda says River was doing a play bow to one of his brothers yesterday and wagging. *I* didn't see it, but... *g*

Big news tonight is, I'm going out! The hubby and I are actually going to a movie this evening. Now, for those of you who don't know me, I am sort of obsessive about pups. For the first two weeks they literally are within hearing distance of a resonsible party 24/7, except for the length of time it takes me to shower. I only go out and run errands when someone can sit with them.

So tonight is my first real time away. I have secured the x-pen around their area, so if someone WERE to escape they aren't going anywehere. They'll just be in the pen w/Neat. Do you suppose she is smart enough to put the little buggers back IN the box, so she can have some peace? ; >

No comments: