Sunday, June 17, 2007

Morning 3

Another good night. Though my back is starting to rebel against the air mattress. *g* Seems like about every time I woke up to squeaking, it was Brook. She's the loudest all day too. Seems she likes to let the world know she's hungry, lonely, etc. It will be interesting to see if she continues to be the opinionated one.

Changed the pups' collars first thing this morning. They are definitely filling out! Weights hadn't changed a whole lot as of yesterday's weigh in, but pups are bulking up a bit.

I think we may need to do toe nails later today... Momma Linda is coming by later, maybe I'll get her to help.

My family all just left for the annual Father's Day trip to Cedar Point, so *I* may try to catch a short nap here. This waking up every couple of hours to check on noisy pups catches up to me after a few nights...

More later!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Hey, you can send River and/or Forest out my way :-)