Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Home from my road trip. She's huge, but peaceful. Slight discharge, but no real signs of impending labor.

Did I mention, she normally weighs about 30-31 lbs. and Monday at the vet she weighed inat over 40 lbs?

Just so everyone interested knows, I have a Picture Trail site to post baby pics on. http://www.picturetrail.com/goosielu I have one of their free sites, but my friend Pam had purchased a membership, to allow for more pics to be uploaded. We'll start here, then see how many can be loaded and dealt with this way. So bookmark the site now.

1 comment:

Kim K said...

Hi Lisa!

Thank you so much for keeping us posted! I will be available tomorrow afternoon and evening should "things" develop! My 14 year old daughter may also be a willing helper. Looking forward to updates!

Kim