Monday, January 18, 2010

Whew! Weekend over!

Okay, Carrie, Vicki and Rosie all got to come play with puppies Saturday night, and the rest of you are patiently (or not so patiently. ) waiting for updates. 

Having been gone during the day all day on Saturday and Sunday I can't believe the difference I am seeing in them all! They are really little dogs now. I think Mary Klein is coming over later today and I'll try to get our 3 week "stacked" photos while she's here.  Will also work on getting some more video of pups playing and interacting. They are just adorable!

The little Podengos are really becoming more active now too. Quit laughing Linda! I know, compared to the BCs they aren't, but they're NOT Border Collies! : ) They are interacting with each other and Fada and it's SO cute! Will also post an update on their blog with more. There a pair of little Ewoks now.

5 comments:

Linda R. said...

The Podengos *do* look like Ewocks now that you mention it. Looking forward to peeking in on the BC pups today. They do seem to change hourly.

Daisy said...

I'm one of the not so patient ones :)

Unknown said...

I wasn't going to mention names Daisy.

rosie sutherland said...

It was really fun seeing the puppies with Carrie and Vicki, cant wait to see them again. Dont know how you can choose one

lm said...

Me neither :)