Friday, January 29, 2010

Seriously!

Could they at least wait a few minuted before peeing and pooping on the clean paper I just put in the box for bedtime? (after, of course, removing all of the shredded soiled papers)

But nooo... they can't even wait for me to get my hnads washed. So BACK in the pen I go, picking up more poppy papers and putting down more clean. 

Now they are just going to have to deal with it till morning! Oh, did I mention, fun new game. Drag the poopy, wet papers all over the box now...watch your sister roll in it and then tackle her. (maximum coverage)

Oh for goodness sakes! Who just pooped on the blanket??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparently my big new experiment for Thursday has failed... Pups seemed to really have the hang of the "potty on the paper" thing. SO, I made a smaller paper area, bigger blanket area for sleep/play.

We just poop on the blankets now.

lm said...

They will be gone soon....

*then* you'll miss them pooping :)

Pam Williams said...

Make the bedding area smaller and the paper area smaller. There should be a space between. They'll be able to discern a distinction between the two locations. It worked for my last bunch

Unknown said...

I will miss their little pooping selves. : (