Sunday, December 27, 2009

All done

I'm exhausted, this will be quick. Sorry to leave you all hanging. After #7 Neat was tired. Did an Oxytocin injection and didn't get any real contractions from it.

Here comes the part where you are very glad your vet is a friend. I called her at 6 AM and she met me at the clinic by 7. Neat had a c-section to deliver hte finaly boy. yes, final (as in, actually only 8) and BOY. He is black and white, lots of flash, doing fine. Smallest at 9.2 oz. A little slower to get started, but that's normal under the circumstances. We got him nursing before we left the clinic and now you can't pick him out from the rest. He's looking plump and he's active.

Neat is in with them, nursing and being wonderful. Though she is also tired. But I have two very contented Mommas.

Pics later. G'nite

12 comments:

skluever said...

Thank Goodness!! Glad everyone is OK. I was WORRIED!

Linda R. said...

I was worried also. Glad all the pups and mom are doing well.

Linda R

Daisy said...

Glad to hear everybody is OK! I got up first thing this morning to check the blog :)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that all is well. I was starting to get worried.

Get some well deserved rest.

Frank F

Caren Murray said...

Glad all is well..... Now sleep for Neat and Lisa!!!! (and Pam!)

LM said...

Hey! I was up all night PACING

Unknown said...

Yes, I can imagine how TIRED you all are, but congrats on your two beautiful litters! Relax & enjoy them until the poop cleaning starts :-)

Kisses to all from their friends in San Diego!
:-)
Darlene

Stacey said...

So glad to hear all are well! Get some well deserved rest, Lisa!
Stacey

Dudley said...

Wow Lisa... what a time! I am so glad everyone is ok. It was very good of you to keep us all posted. Here's to a nice rest for EVERYONE. :-)

Lianne Martin said...

I still haven't gotten any sleep yet! I was afraid to ruin my tonight's sleep... so glad everything went well :) Good job Neat!

Kathy said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad everyone is doing well. Get your sleep while you can.