Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy 7 week birthday!

I know they are having a blast up at Linda's! I do still miss them today, but must admit, sleeping in awhile this morning and NOT having the pen to clean out was nice. *g*

The last pics and video taken here are now posted.

Brook actually left for a long car ride to Florida yesterday morning, compliments of my good friend, Caren, who was heading to see her family in Ft. Myers. She would be driving right by Tampa and Brook's new home with Wendy. She graciously offered to deliver the little darling.

After a relatively calm day and a half in the car and a first night away and crated, Brook is in Wendy's arms as we speak! Caren says she wasn't TOO awful her first night away from siblings in the hotel. Hopefully after romping with Wendy and big dogs she will sleep well tonight! She is now officially "Super Ketch". (do we have a definite call name yet Wendy?)

I believe "Rumor" is leaving with Whitney tomorrow? Not sure about the rest. I may have to trek north for a visit with those still at Linda's though. And seeing them somewhere ELSE would be nice. *g*

For now, I want to get Neat back in shape and back in the ring. And yes Linda, I will train Fada! *g* I hope to start her in some CPE early winter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which puppy is "Rumor"? Cute name! I also like Field's new name, "Thriller!"

I would love to see pics on the website of everyone with their new pups in the next week or so! That would be fun!

Kim and "Phantom" (Cliff or the PEZ dispenser man)

Daisy said...

So, is the blog going to be kept up by all the new puppy owners?

Lianne Martin said...

*sigh* you just had to go and post a cute Meadow video :( I miss her!!

Caren Murray said...

It was nice to be able to spend some time with Brook. Although Lisa had me pretty concerned when the day before I left, she posted the "Brook gone wild" video. I could just see us getting thrown out of the hotel on the way down to FL. I could just see her trying to hyjack the car and try to drive!! But, although she had a few screaming moments, they were few and far inbetween. She was a very good girl.

Caren (from HOT sunny FL)